13 Amp 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime. Driven by a powerful 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 6370-20 Features:
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Includes blade wrench and saw blade
Milwaukee 6370-20 Specifications:
- Voltage: 120V
- No Load RPM: 3700
- Amps: 13
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-9/16"
- Electrical Brake: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Blade: 8"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 6370-20
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6370-20 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.