How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
13 Amp 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Kit with Case
Milwaukee's 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw delivers faster, cooler, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting. Forget the showers of hot metal chips and sparks that were once an aerial threat on metal construction jobsites. The 6370 shears the metal, producing a virtually spark-free wake and cool, burr and scorch-free edges that don't require post-cut finishing. Cool cut waste, in the form of metal shavings, is effectively contained with a durable magnesium blade shield and channeled into the saw's integral ChipTank. Cool cutting also means that materials can be handled almost immediately following a cut, reducing downtime. Driven by a powerful, 13 amp (1-3/4 max HP), 3,700 RPM motor and equipped with a full grill of razor-sharp, cermet-tip teeth, the 6370 tears through tough cuts without hesitation. Count on up to 10 gauge sheets and 1/4 in. steel plate cuts, all day, every day. More extreme cuts, even up to 3/4 in. steel plate, are possible when proper operating techniques are used.
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Milwaukee 6370-21 Features:
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- Includes carrying case, blade wrench and saw blade
Milwaukee 6370-21 Specifications:
- Voltage: 120V
- No Load RPM: 3700
- Amps: 13
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Blade: 8"
Additional Milwaukee Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Milwaukee Products
Our SKU: Milwaukee 6370-21
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 6370-21
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 6370-21 Product Specifications
|Depth of Cut at 90 Degree||2-9/16"|
|No Load RPM||3700|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Soft Grip Handle||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.