How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
15 Amp Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with 1-1/4" Stroke Length
- The fastest most durable reciprocating saw in the world
- 15.0 Amp Milwaukee Motor - highest overload protection in the industry; prevents motor burn up / failure
- Constant Power Technology™ - maintains constant speed under load for unmatched cutting performance
- Patented Gear Protecting Clutch - extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by sudden blade lock-ups
- Patented Counter Balanced Mechanism - smoothest running, lowest vibrating reciprocating saw in the industry
- Variable Speed Trigger and Dial Speed Control - maximum speed control
- Quik-Lok™ Blade Clamp System - provides fast and easy blade changes
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Keyless Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-2,800 SPM
- Length: 18-3/4"
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
Our SKU: Milwaukee 6538-21
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Milwaukee 6538-21
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Milwaukee 6538-21 Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|No Load RPM||2800|
|No Load SPM||2800|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|