15 Amp Super Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with 1-1/4" Stroke Length
- The fastest most durable reciprocating saw in the world
- 15.0 Amp Milwaukee Motor - highest overload protection in the industry; prevents motor burn up / failure
- Constant Power Technology™ - maintains constant speed under load for unmatched cutting performance
- Patented Gear Protecting Clutch - extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by sudden blade lock-ups
- Patented Counter Balanced Mechanism - smoothest running, lowest vibrating reciprocating saw in the industry
- Variable Speed Trigger and Dial Speed Control - maximum speed control
- Quik-Lok™ Blade Clamp System - provides fast and easy blade changes
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Keyless Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Orbital Action: Yes
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-2,800 SPM
- Length: 18-3/4"
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: To produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
Additional Milwaukee Links
This Milwaukee item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Milwaukee 6538-21
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6538-21 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Milwaukee products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.