How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Five Light Single Tier Chandelier from the Agilis Collection
- Pyramid Shaped Lamina Blanca Glass Shade
- Includes 6' of Chain and 10' of Wire
- Sloped Ceiling Adaptable
- Adjustable Height
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 19"
- Width: 27"
- Shade Length: 4.63"
- Shade Width: 7.75"
- Canopy Height: 1.13"
- Canopy Width: 4.75"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Energy Star: No
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find just the right Minka Lavery chandelier to be the centerpiece of the dining or living room, a linear chandelier to fit in to a kitchen, or maybe a mini-chandelier for somewhere more constrained, like a bedroom or office space. A chandelier gives a touch of style to your everyday life.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
Minka Lavery 1815-66 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|