Minka Lavery ML 3122 Mini Chandelier Review - Build.comBrent Holland of Build.com reviews this elegant mini chandelier from Minka Lavery
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Minka Lavery 3122 Crystal Three Light Mini Chandelier
An exquisite collection of chandeliers designed to fit into even the smallest of spaces. Small nooks, above a writing table, over end tables or night stands are just some of the many tasks that can be accomplished with the mini chandeliers. Of course, they can always be used as decoration. Whether task or decorative, mini chandeliers are fun!
- Fluted Piastra Glass Crystals
- Crystals are Clear in Color
- Includes 6' of Chain, 10' of Wire
- Requires 3 60w E12 Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
Compatible Bulb Types:
- Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 13.75"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Mini Chandeliers Collection Products
Our SKU: Minka Lavery ML 3122
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 3122-301
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Minka Lavery 3122-301 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.