How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Four Light Single Tier Mini Chandelier from the Harvard Ct. Collection
- Cylinder Shaped Clear and Etched Opal Glass Shade
- Adjustable Height
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Height: 22.75"
- Width: 17.875"
- Diameter: 17.875"
- Energy Star: No
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find just the right Minka Lavery chandelier to be the centerpiece of the dining or living room, a linear chandelier to fit in to a kitchen, or maybe a mini-chandelier for somewhere more constrained, like a bedroom or office space. A chandelier gives a touch of style to your everyday life.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Harvard Ct. Collection Products
Our SKU: Minka Lavery 4363
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 4363-281
Harvard Ct. Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Minka Lavery 4363-281 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|