Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Single Light 7.25" Width Wallchiere Wall Sconce from the Aston Court Collection
- Avorio Mezzo glass bell shaped shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 36"
- Width: 7.25"
- Extension: 7.75"
- HCO: 11.5"
- Shade Height: 7.75"
- Shade Width: 7.25"
- Backplate Height: 5.5"
- Backplate Width: 5.38"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Aston Court Collection Products
Our SKU: Minka Lavery 4750
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 4750-206
Aston Court Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Minka Lavery 4750-206 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.