- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can Be Mounted Horizontally or Vertically
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Ribbed glass shade provide a distinctive traditional appearance
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Height: 5.25"
- Width: 24"
- Backplate Width: 23
- Backplate Height: 5
- Extension: 3.5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27"" and 80"" above the floor must have an extension of 4"" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery bathroom fixture that will give your bathroom the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Hyllcastle Collection Products
Minka Lavery 6523-77 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Type||Ribbed, Frosted|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.