Three Light Fluorescent Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture
- Aged Champagne glass dome shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 6.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 3.91 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 15.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor ceiling fixture, as a flush mount or a semi-flush mount, that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
Minka Lavery 893-357 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.