Single Light 6.5" Width ADA Wall Sconce from the Lineage Collection
- Venetian Scavo glass pyramid shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 6.5"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 2.5"
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Width: 6.5"
- Backplate Height: 4.13"
- Backplate Width: 5.63"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Lineage Collection Products
Our SKU: Minka Lavery ML 1270
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 1270-357
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.