Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Two Light Candle-Style Wall Sconce from the Salon Grand Collection
- Embroidered Faux Silk fabric empire shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 15.25"
- Extension: 8"
- HCO: 11.5"
- Shade Height: 6.25"
- Shade Width: 6.13"
- Backplate Height: 7.25"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Salon Grand Collection Products
Our SKU: Minka Lavery ML 1562
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 1562-477
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Minka Lavery 1562-477 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce, Double Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.