Five Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Transitional Bath Art Collection
- Bell Shaped Double French Scavo Glass Shade
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bi pin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 200
- Height: 8.25"
- Width: 41"
- Extension: 8.5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery bathroom fixture that will give your bathroom the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Transitional Bath Art Collection Products
Our SKU: Minka Lavery ML 3515
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 3515-37C
Restoration Bronze without Gold Highlights
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Minka Lavery ML 3515 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Collection||Transitional Bath Art|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.