- Includes: Blades
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Remote control (RCS213)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
RCS213 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System:
- Three speed fan control
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control, wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- Can be used in conjunction with WCS223 wall mount AireControl®
- 12 volt battery included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 11" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 6050 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- WC106-WH Speed Control Wall System
- WSC213 AireControl® Wall System
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
This MinkaAire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MinkaAire F544-BCW
- MinkaAire F544-GBZ
- MinkaAire F544-TSP*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Calais and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of MinkaAire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.