This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Remote Controls Recommended
MinkaAire F711 52" 5 Blade Delano II Flush Mounted Indoor Ceiling Fan with Wall Control System
- Dark Restoration Bronze finish - Dark Walnut blades with Rustic Scavo glass
- Polished Nickel finish - Silver blades with White Frosted glass
- Pewter finish - Natural Walnut blades with Etched Marble glass
- Includes: Wall Control
- Includes: Integrated Halogen lights - Uses 2 - 50w Mini-Cans
- Comes with receiver: P001022000S
- Flush Mounted - less than a 11" drop from the ceiling
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
WCS212 Wall AireControl® System:
- Three speed fan control to forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes Ivory and White finish inner/Outer Plates
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- 12 volt battery included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions: speed control and off-on.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 8" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 5,634 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 70
- Voltage: 120
- RCS212 AireControl® Wall Hand Held Remote
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
This MinkaAire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MinkaAire F711-DRB
Dark Restoration Bronze
- MinkaAire F711-PW
- MinkaAire F711-PN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Delano II and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of MinkaAire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan