This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rod Couplers Recommended
Low Ceiling Adapter Kit Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
Down Rods Recommended
Remote Controls Recommended
Wall Controls Recommended
Contractor 5 Blade 52" Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Blades and 2 CFL Bulb Integrated Light Kit Included
The Contractor 5 blade 52" ceiling fan is both economical and efficient. It features 3 speeds with pull chain operation and a manual reverse for reverse air circulation if desired. The integrated two bulb light kit utilizes two 13 watt GU24 CFL bulbs and adds both functional and aesthetic appeal to any decor.
- 3 Speed Pull Chain, Manual Reverse
- Integrated Light Kit (Included)
- Requires (2) 13 Watt GU24 CFL (Included)
- For recommended remote or wall control see Model# RCS223, WCS223
- Lifetime Warranty
- Brushed Steel finish comes with Dark Walnut blades and Etched Swirl Glass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish comes with Medium Maple blades with Etched Swirl Glass or Excavation Glass
- Shell White finish comes with Shell White blades and Etched Swirl Glass
- White finish comes with White blades with Etched Swirl Glass
- CFM: 5509.22
- Electricity Rate (Watts): 68.1
- Airflow Efficiency CFM per Watt: 80.9
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12
- RPM: 180
- Dimensions: 19"H x 52"W x 52"Dia.
- Title 24 Compliant
Additional MinkaAire Links
This MinkaAire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MinkaAire F648-BS
- MinkaAire F648-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Etched Swirl Glass
- MinkaAire F648-ORB/EX
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Excavation Glass
- MinkaAire F648-SWH
- MinkaAire F648-WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the F648 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of MinkaAire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan