This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Remote Controls Recommended
MinkaAire F531 Flyte Three Blade Ceiling Fan
The essence of simplicity and elegance, the Flyte fan's combination of integrated halogen light and distinctive hanging system gives this contemporary design a compelling and sophisticated presence.
- 56" Flyte Ceiling Fan
- Light Kit:
- Includes Integrated Halogen Light
- Uses 1 100w Mini-can Halogen Bulb (Included)
- Use supplied cap when not using downlight
- 3 Blades:
- Brushed Nickel Finish comes with Birdseye Maple Blades
- Brushed Nickel with Mahogany Blades also comes with Matching Mahogany Downlink
- White Finish comes with High Gloss White Blades
- Pitch: 14 degrees
- Fan Includes:
- Wall Mount Touch Control System (WC213)
- Receiver: P001022000S
- For optional remote and wall control see Model# RC213, WC106-WH
- 9" "Downlink" hanging system with 1/2" I.D. downrod (capable of using 3.5" Downrod for Low Ceiling Applications
- 80" of lead wire
- Lifetime Warranty
Additional MinkaAire Links
This MinkaAire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MinkaAire F531-L-BN/MG
Brushed Nickel / Mahogany
- MinkaAire F531-L-BN
Brushed Nickel / Maple
- MinkaAire F531-L-WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Flyte and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of MinkaAire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.