- Includes: Blades
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Wall control
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Dome Shade
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
WC110 Wall Control:
- For Spacesaver F510 fans only
- Four speed fan control
- Full range dimmer
- 3-wire installation
- Motor Size: 153mm x 12mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 11" (Including Light Kit Height)
- Blade Sweep: 26"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 2020 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 50
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- RCS213 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System
- RCS223 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System
- WSC213 AireControl® Wall System
- WSC223 AireControl® Wall System
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
This MinkaAire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MinkaAire F510-BS
- MinkaAire F510-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- MinkaAire F510-WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Spacesaver and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of MinkaAire products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
MinkaAire Concept Review VideoMuir Hughes reviews the MinkaAire Concept ceiling fan.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.