MinkaAire F593 Tradional Concept Flush Mount Ceiling Fan
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Wall control
- Includes: Cap for non-light use
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
WCS212 AireControl® Wall System:
- Three speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer with independent up/downlight control
- Includes ivory and white finish inner/outer plates
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 153mm x 17mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 10.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 44"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Airflow on High: 4940 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- RCS212 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
This MinkaAire item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MinkaAire F593-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- MinkaAire F593-PW
- MinkaAire F593-WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Traditional Concept 44 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
Concept II Review VideoMuir Hughes reviews the MinkaAire Concept II ceiling fan.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan