MinkaAire F593 Tradional Concept Flush Mount Ceiling Fan
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Wall control
- Includes: Cap for non-light use
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
WCS212 AireControl® Wall System:
- Three speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer with independent up/downlight control
- Includes ivory and white finish inner/outer plates
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 153mm x 17mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 10.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 44"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Airflow on High: 4940 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- RCS212 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
- Shop All MinkaAire Concept Collection Products
Our SKU: MinkaAire Traditional Concept 44
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- MinkaAire F593-ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- MinkaAire F593-PW
- MinkaAire F593-WH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Concept II Review VideoMuir Hughes reviews the MinkaAire Concept II ceiling fan.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan