- Manufactured by Mirabelle, a private-label brand of luxury products developed for discerning showroom shoppers
- Constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Mirabelle's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finish process - finishes resist rust and corrosion
- Coordinates seemlessly with a variety of bathroom products from the Sophistispa Collection
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Shower Head Width: 4-1/2"
- Shower Head Depth: 3-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Mirabelle is a luxury private-label brand developed by North America’s largest and most-respected plumbing distributor and showroom network: Ferguson. As a showroom line, Mirabelle products must compete in an environment where every purchase is heavily considered; showroom shoppers aren’t the type to take shortcuts or fall for knock-offs. For this reason, quality is the cornerstone of Mirabelle’s design philosophy; their products live longer in one place than most people do. And because they do not have the high marketing overhead shared by the name brands, the pricing of Mirabelle products is surprisingly attractive.
Additional Mirabelle Links
This Mirabelle item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mirabelle MIRSH2040BN
- Mirabelle MIRSH2040ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Mirabelle MIRSH2040CP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MIRSH2040 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mirabelle products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.