- Manufactured by Mirabelle, a private-label brand of luxury products developed for discerning showroom shoppers
- Sink is constructed of 16-gauge stainless steel
- Single basin design gives maximum workspace in the sink
- Fully covered under Mirabelle's limited lifetime stainless steel warranty
- Undermount installation gives and integrated look with the counter and makes cleaning around the sink quick and easy
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Sloped basin makes draining sink quick and easy
- Sink features sound absorption pads and coating to minimize vibrations and sound
- All hardware required for sink installation is included
- Installation, operating, care and maintenance instructions included
Technologies and Benefits:
- 16-Gauge Stainless Steel: For the money, 16 gauge is as thick as sinks come (22% thicker than 18 gauge; 36% thicker than 20 gauge). Thicker steel means a stronger sink, which is why they are backed by a lifetime warranty. They also offer a richer and more robust appearance which is easily discernible from the white-washed, cheap look of thinner sinks.
- Sound Absorption: Using specialized pads and coatings Mirabelle has found a way to quiet the notorious loud nature of stainless steel sinks. These additions significantly reduce the noise caused by dishes and silverware clanging about the sink, as well as the undesirable noise caused by running water and garbage disposals.
- Overall Height: 9" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-5/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 14-3/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-5/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 13-3/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
Mirabelle is a luxury private-label brand developed by North America’s largest and most-respected plumbing distributor and showroom network: Ferguson. As a showroom line, Mirabelle products must compete in an environment where every purchase is heavily considered; showroom shoppers aren’t the type to take shortcuts or fall for knock-offs. For this reason, quality is the cornerstone of Mirabelle’s design philosophy; their products live longer in one place than most people do. And because they do not have the high marketing overhead shared by the name brands, the pricing of Mirabelle products is surprisingly attractive.
Additional Mirabelle Links
This Mirabelle item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mirabelle MIRUC1517
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MIRUC1517 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mirabelle products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.