Shower System Includes:
- Single function shower head
- 5-Spray multi-function hand shower
- Pressure balanced valve trim + Diverting vavle trim
- 8" Shower arm with wall flange
- Wall supply elbow, 60" shower hose, slide bar and mounting bracket
- All required rough-in valves
- This luxury shower system is fully covered under Mirabelle's limited lifetime warranty
- Mirabelle's finishes are engineered to resist corrosion and tarnishing
- Single function water jet shower head
- Features a multi-function water jet hand shower - 5 spray options
- Pressure balancing valve and trim - a single lever controls both temperature and volume
- Wall mounted diverter - can send water to both shower heads or isolate either one independently
- Valve features an adjustable temperature limit stop to prevent scalding
- ADA compliant lever handles on all valve trims
- All components are designed to easily connect with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All required rough in valve systems are included
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute (each shower component)
- Shower Arm Length: 8"
- 30" slide bar with parking bracket for hand shower
- 60" finish-matched shower hose
- Valve Trim Height: 6-3/4"
- Valve Trim Width: 6-3/4"
Additional Mirabelle Links
This Mirabelle item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Mirabelle RD-SH1HS1-PB-ORB*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Mirabelle RD-SH1HS1-PB-CP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RD-SH1HS1-PB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Mirabelle products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.