This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
- 4-way latch set with adjustable backset
- 1" single-cylinder deadbolt with steel core and keyed exterior
- One exterior handle with thumb-press operation
- Both square and radius corner latch plates
- Please note that this product does not include an interior knob or lever set - it is designed to be paired with an interior pack - offered at checkout (Search MHDW850 for full listing)
- Entire handle set features solid brass construction - providing maximum security and beauty
- The 1" deadbolt features a hardened steel core and anti-theft roller ball
- Mechanics and finish are fully covered under Miseno's limited lifetime warranty
- Premium finishes - engineered to coordinate with a variety of the industry's top plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Handleset is rated to exceed 200,000 cycles
- 4-way latches with adjustable backset dimension (2-3/8" - 2-3/4") - Fits almost every standard residential door
- Both square and radius-corner latch faceplates are included - customer preference in design
- All hardware required for mounting is included
- ANSI/BHMA A156.5-2001 Grade 3 certified
- 3 hours fire rating certified
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (the measurement of the physical thickness of the door)
- Backset Dimension: 2-3/8" - 2-3/4" adjustable (the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the borehole)
- Latch Dimensions: 1" x 2-1/4"
- Strike Plate Dimensions: 1-5/8" X 2-1/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8" (the measurement of the hole the latch operates from)
Additional Miseno Links
This Miseno item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Miseno MHDW800EDE-AB
- Miseno MHDW800EDE-ANB
- Miseno MHDW800EDE-BB
- Miseno MHDW800EDE-SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MHDW800EDE and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Miseno products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.