- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Chateau line of products
- Single function shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, rough-in valve, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Complete with required rough-in valve
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- Valve Trim Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Shower Head Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: Sweat (also known as "CC")
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 2352
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2352 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Moen's CC Posi-Temp Shower Valve Install VideoMoen's CC - Guided Installations
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.