This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Supply Elbow Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Hand Shower Package Includes: hand shower, adjustable wall bracket and hose
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2” wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- All hardware required for installation is included
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multiple spray functions – featuring massage, vigorous, full and combination spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Hose Length: 69"
- 1/2” female connections on both ends
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
Moen 3636EPBN Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Moen Product Level||Basic|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage|
|Wall Supply Included||No|