How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Shower Head Width: 4-4/5"
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
Moen 3838EPBN Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Moen Product Level||Basic|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage|