What's Included in this Shower Package:
- (1) 3667EP - Hand Shower with Slide Bar
- (1) T2692 - Shower Head with Pressure Balanced Valve Trim
- (1) T4611 - Diverter Valve Trim
- (1) A725 - Wall Supply Elbow
- (1) 2570 - Pressure Balanced Rough-In Valve
- (1) 3372 - Diverter Valve
Do you like this Moen shower system, but want to make changes to it? Give us a call & one of our customer care experts will help customize your own personal Moen shower.
Shower System Features:
- All items covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim is constructed of metal - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Single function shower head
- Features one single function cartridge which controls temperature of the shower system
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and temperature
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- These bundles were created by Build.com for the convenience of our customers - each item is sold as a separate product and needs to be combined together to create the complete shower system
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- M-PACT® Common Valve System: Designed with the future in mind, M-PACT® allows you to install one valve that will make future renovations painless. Upgrade your trim at any point in the decorating or construction process - or even years down the road - without replacing any faucet plumbing.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
Hand Shower / Slide Bar Specifications:
- Spray Functions: Massage, vigorous, full, and combination
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Height: 9-11/16"
- Spray Head Diameter: 4-3/8"
- Slide Bar Length: 30-5/8" (center-to-center distance between installation holes)
- Hose Length: 69"
- Integrated dual check valves
- Wall supply is included with hand shower
Shower Head / Shower Arm Specifications:
- Spray Function: Full
- Shower head rotates 360° on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Dimensions: 4-3/8" L x 4-3/8" W
- Shower Head Height: 3-1/4"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Valve Trim / Diverter Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 270°
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 7-1/4" H x 7-1/4" W
- Diverter Trim Diameter: 4-11/16"
- Rough-in valves for valve trim and diverter trim are included with shower system
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen 425
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen 425BN
- Moen 425
- Moen 425ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen 425BN Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower System|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2, 2.5|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Shower Head Included||Yes|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Spray Pattern||Combination, Full, Massage, Vigorous|
|Spray Settings||1, 4|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.