- Valve is constructed of brass ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Features Moen's M-PACT® common valve system
- Moentrol® pressure balancing valve includes a pull on / push off feature for controlling volume and turn feature to control temperature
- Designed for sweat (CC) inlet / outlet connections
- Integrated service stops allow you to turn water off at the valve
- Back-to-back installation capabilities
- Sturdy mounting bracket included with valve
- Note: This is the rough-in valve only - valve trim is required to complete product
- Sold Individually
Product Technologies / Benefits:
M-PACT® Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT® is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing nay of the faucet plumbing.
- Moentrol® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that will deliver perfect water coverage using both force and flow. It also features a temperature memory that help to prevent any hot or cold surges as other faucets or waterways in the house might be used.
- Connection Size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: Sweat (also known as "CC")
- Cartridge Included: 1225
- Number of Ports: 4
- 63170: This model
- 63150: IPS connections, no stops
Different Types of Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 63170
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 63170 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.