- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The ever-popular Chateau Collection features soft, clean curves with modern round styling
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4" turn valves
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Sold Individually - this is the same product as the 7900
- Overall Height: 6-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" (distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 15/16"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connection
- All hardware needed for mountings is included
- 67900: This model
- 67901: This model with metal lever handles
- 67910: This model + side spray
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 67900
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 67900 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.