- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Brantford™ Collection features a traditional style giving your home a beautiful look and timeless aesthetic appeal
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 100-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Included free with faucet is an AC adapter so you never have to worry about replacing batteries
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- MotionSense™: Provides the convenience of having a kitchen faucet that can literally sense what you're trying to accomplish and respond to what you need, the moment you need it. This is because MotionSense™ activates flow based on simple hand movements. This convenient, hands free control assists in accomplishing routine tasks with greater speed and efficiency.
- Reflex™: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex™ is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex™ faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex™ system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex™ will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Duralast™ Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Pause Buttons: Moen’s patented pause button allows the home owner to interrupt the water flow while moving the spout outside the sink. The functionality makes these faucets ideal for watering plants, filling large pots and cleaning up.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Single handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7185E-163712: This model
- 7185: This model without MotionSense™ technology
Additional Moen Links
Moen 7185EC-163712 Product Specifications
|Moen Kitchen Pullout Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||2|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|