This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
AC Adapter Recommended
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Brantford Collection features a traditional style giving your home a beautiful look and timeless aesthetic appeal
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Reflex: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- MotionSense: Provides the convenience of having a kitchen faucet that can literally sense what you're trying to accomplish and respond to what you need, the moment you need it. This is because MotionSense activates flow based on simple hand movements. This convenient, hands free control assists in accomplishing routine tasks with greater speed and efficiency.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7185e: This model
- 7185: This model without MotionSense technology
- 7594e: Different model with MotionSense technology
Additional Moen Links
Moen 7185EORB Product Specifications
|Moen Kitchen Pullout Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|