- Faucet body constructed of brass to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- An included side sprayer lends a helping hand for a variety of kitchen tasks
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 7-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7310: This model
- 7300: this model without side spray
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 7310*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7310 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.