- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Aberdeen line features a classic style yet surprisingly nimble functionality
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pulldown spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Reflex™: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex™ is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex™ faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex™ system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex™ will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Overall Height: 14-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"-8" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7590: This model
- 7592: Double handle version of this model
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 7590C
- Moen 7590CSL
- Moen 7590W*
- Moen 7590ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen 7590SL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Moen 7590 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Moen Kitchen Faucet with Reflex Technology Install VideoMoen Kitchen Faucet with Reflex Technology Install Video