This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with other items from Moen's Traditional Collection
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls temperature of water
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower arm, shower head, tub spout, and rough-in valve
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies Benefits:
- Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ brushed nickel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking bathroom
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7"
- Complete with rough-in valve included
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360° on a swivel ball assembly
- Shower Head Width: 4-3/8"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-7/8"
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen 82008
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen 82008
- Moen 82008CBN*
Classic Brushed Nickel
- Moen 82008BRB
- Moen 82008SRN
Spot Resist Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued