- Brass faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Made in America - complies with the Buy American Act
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Complete with required valve system
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 4-3/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-7/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread (spout and valves/handles appear to be separate)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: Brass shell, ceramic disc cartridge
- 8221: This model
- 8223: This model + metal drain
- 8224: This model + grid drain
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8221
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8221 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet