- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Spout swivels 180 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Handles include temperature indicator decals
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 13-1/4" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Reach: 8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 8225: This model
- 8225SM: This model with smooth handles
- 8225SMF15: This model with 1.5 GPM flow rate and smooth handles
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8225
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8225 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet