This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Spout not included - compatible with all S-Series spouts
- Handles include temperature indicator decals
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Complete with ceramic disc valve
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 3-1/4" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: Ceramic disc
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen 8229
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen 8229
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet