- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Unrestricted flow rate
- Garden-hose threaded spout includes pail hook and wall bracket
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 15" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Reach: 5-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 7.625" - 8.375"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 8232: This model
- 8124: This model with labeled lever handles
- 8230: This model with smooth lever handles
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8232
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8232 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.