- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Spout swivels 180 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes vandal-resistant Torx head screws and laminar flow aerator
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 10-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 8272: This model
- 8270: This model with gooseneck spout and lever handles
- 8274: This model with lever handles, less spout
- 8276: This model with wrist-blade handles, less spout
- 8277: This model with garden hose spout and lever handles
- 8278: This model with gooseneck spout and wrist-blade handles
- 8279: This model with large gooseneck spout and wrist-blade handles
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8272
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8272 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.