This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Spout not included
- Includes vandal-resistant Torx head screws
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 4-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 8285: This model
- 8280: This model with lever handles, less spout
- 8282: This model with arched spout and wrist-blade handles
- 8283: This model with arched spout and lever handles
- 8287: This model with gooseneck spout and lever handles
- 8289: This model with gooseneck spout and wrist-blade handles
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8285
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8285 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.