- Metal construction of faucet body and handles ensures reliability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Deck mount installation - faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Dual handles operate with 1/4 turn
- 2 handles included with the faucet
- Complete with rough-in valve system
- ADA compliant
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ brushed nickel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking bathroom
- Overall Height: 10" (measured from mounting deck to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-9/16" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 10" (distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 16 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-7/8"
- All hardware needed for faucet installation is included
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 86924BRB*
- Moen 86924BRB
- Moen 86924SRN
Spot Resist Stainless
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 86924 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.