- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Includes vandal-resistant screws
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Complete with ceramic disc valve
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense/Eco-Performance: Moen is making a global difference by partnering with environmental organizations and creating eco-friendly products. WaterSense products feature a flow optimizing aerator; these products use less water without sacrificing performance.
- Overall Height: 4-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-9/32" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-11/32" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: Ceramic disc
- 8810: This model
- 8820: This model with pop-up drain
- 8800: This model without drain
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen 8810
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Moen 8810 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.