- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The graceful design of the Anabelle family of products will add an elegant touch to any home
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Soap/lotion dispenser included with faucet
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Reflex: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 15-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-2/3" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Soap Dispenser Height: 2-5/8"
- Soap Dispenser Reach: 3-11/16
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- CA87003: This model
- 87650: this model without soap dispenser or pullout spray head + side spray
- 87682: this model without pullout spray head
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen CA87003*
- Moen CA87003CSL*
- Moen CA87003BRB
- Moen CA87003SRS
Spot Resist Stainless
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CA87003 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Moen Kitchen Faucet with Reflex Technology Install VideoMoen Kitchen Faucet with Reflex Technology Install Video
Moen's CA87003 Kitchen FaucetMoen's CA87003 Kitchen Faucet- Features Spotlight
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.