How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single function rain shower head
- Shower Head Width: 7"
- Shower Head Height: 4-9/16"
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Immersion™ Rainshower Technology: Immersion™ rainshower technology channels water through a spoke design, concentrating and magnifying the water's natural force, dramatically enhancing the showering experience.
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen S136
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen S136BB
- Moen S136BN
- Moen S136
- Moen S136ORB*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen S136BN Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.