How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
7" Single Function Rainshower Showerhead from the Isabel Collection
Glamour is defined in the distinctive, delicate curves of the Isabel Collection. Elegance radiates from each sculpted piece of this unique expression of style.
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- LifeShine finish guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- Eco performance
- Moen's advanced, self-pressurizing Immersion rainshower technology channels water through the showerhead with three times more spray power than most rainshowers
- Single function full spray
- Meets WaterSense criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- Made in: USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
- WaterSense Certified
- Width: 7"
- Length: 7"
- Shower head flow rate: 2 gpm
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen S136EP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen S136EPBN
- Moen S136EP
- Moen S136EPORB*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen S136EPBN Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.