Moen's PEX Posi-Temp Shower Valve Install VideoMoen's PEX Posi-Temp Shower Valve Install Video
1/2" Digital Thermostatic Rough In Valve with Integral Checkstops from the IO/DIGITAL Collection
ioDIGITAL is the ultimate blend of technology and luxury and puts you in control of precise temperature, flow and custom presets.
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- M-PACT common valve system
- Temperature range adjustment from 60 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Factory maximum setting is 115 degrees F
- Must be used with controller TS3405 or TS3415 series
- Valve must be installed in an area that has an access panel
- Made in: USA
- 5 year warranty against leaks, drips and operation defects to the original consumer purchaser
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B-125.1
- ASSE 1016
- UL 1951
- FCC part 15
- Width: 12"
- Height: 14"
- Connection size: 1/2"
- Connection type: IPS
- Flow rate: 10 gpm at 60 psi unrestricted
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen S3381
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen S3381
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen S3381 Product Specifications
|ioDigital User Guide|
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Connection Type||Sweat, PEX, CPVC|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Valve Technology||iOdigital, M-PACT|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.