- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Smooth single handle operation
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Complete with M-PACT common valve system
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense / Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 7-13/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Valve Type: 1255 cartridge
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen S42107BN
- Moen S42107
- Moen S42107NL
- Moen S42107ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S42107 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.