- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Smooth single handle operation
- Short, extended gooseneck spout is perfect for smaller sinks
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Duralast™ Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Overall Height: 7-13/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumping connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Moen Links
This Moen item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Moen S62101
- Moen S62101NL
- Moen S62101ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Moen S62101SRS
Spot Resist Stainless
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S62101 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Moen products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.