How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
7" Rainshower Showerhead with Eco Performance from the ExactTemp Collection
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- Eco performance
- LifeShine finish guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- Moen's advanced, self-pressurizing Immersion rainshower technology channels water through the showerhead with three times more spray power than most rainshowers
- Single function full spray
- Meets WaterSense criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- Made in: USA
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B-125.1
- WaterSense Certified
- Width: 7"
- Length: 7"
- Shower head flow rate: 2 gpm
Additional Moen Links
Moen S6310EP Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.