How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
5 7/8" Single Function Showerhead with Eco Performance from the Icon Collection
The Icon collection offers a modern style that perfectly fits contemporary decor. Icon combines urban chic that takes the ordinary to the extraordinary.
From finishes that are guaranteed to last a lifetime, to faucets that perfectly balance your water pressure, Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and reliable, innovative design.
- Eco performance
- MoenFlo XLT single function shower head
- LifeShine finish guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off
- Single function full spray
- Meets WaterSense criteria to conserve water without sacrificing performance
- Made in: USA
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B-125.1
- WaterSense Certified
- Width: 5.875"
- Length: 5.875"
- Shower head flow rate: 1.75 gpm
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: Moen S6312EP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Moen S6312EPBB*
- Moen S6312EPBN
- Moen S6312EP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen S6312EP Product Specifications
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Moen Product Level||Premium|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|